Miracle No Knead Bread
This amazing artisan No-Knead Bread recipe will make you feel like a rock-star baker, and it couldn’t be easier to make from home! Just 4 ingredients and no kneading required to make a perfect crusty loaf of bread that’s soft and chewy on the inside – The Recipe Critic –
Flour, salt, yeast, and water. Mix it. Let it sit overnight. DO NOT knead it. Bake it. That’s it!!! This Not So Secret No-Knead Bread recipe just became that thing you never knew you needed and your new best friend! – The Beader Chef –
You can easily adjust this recipe to add flavors you like, such as:
- Italian seasoning
- Minced garlic
- Fresh chopped herbs, like rosemary
- Chopped nuts and dried fruit…
Bread is a big part of our life that we can’t live without it.
We collected a set of recipes through our experience for you so that you do not bother searching.
Please enjoy these 99 Bread Recipes (Affiliate) for High and Low Budget.
With this Bread Baking book, you will bake better.
- Original worldwide Bread Recipes.
- High and Low Budget Bread Recipes.
- Anyone can make this recipes.
- Detailed ingredients and step by step instructions.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon instant yeast
- 1 1/2 cups room temperature water
- DOUGH PREP: In a large mixing bowl, whisk the flour, salt, and yeast together until mixed. Stir in the water until a chunky, thick dough forms. If it needs a little more water, add a few more tablespoons, just enough to get it barely wet throughout. It’s gonna look scrappy and weird and you’re going to question me on whether or not this will work, but it will. Cover the mixing bowl with plastic wrap and let it rest for 12-18 hours at room temperature. Overnight is ideal here, kids.
- PREP FOR BAKING: When you’re ready to bake, preheat the oven to 450. Stick a 6-quart enamel coated cast iron Lodge Dutch Oven (or similar) in the oven for about 30 minutes to heat. At this point, the dough should be big and puffy and pretty loose, with little bubbles in it. Gently scrape the dough out onto a well-floured surface. (Remember: NO KNEAD.) Gently shape it into a ball with flour on the outside, set on a piece of parchment, and cover with plastic while your pan heats up.
- BAKE: Remove the plastic from the dough. Lift the dough and parchment together into the pan so the parchment lines the bottom of the hot pan (be careful not to touch the pan since it’s very hot). Bake, covered, for 30 minutes. Remove the cover and bake another 10-15 minutes to get the exterior nice and golden brown and crispy. Voila! Done. Miracle no-knead bread, you boss you.
- Homemade Mini Baguette
- How to Make Ciabatta Bread at Home
- Yeast Free Unleavened Bread
- Delicious and Fluffy Italian Bread Recipe
- Homemade Crispy bread rolls