These miniature cheesecakes are absolutely divine. Made with a graham crust and a rich cream cheese and cherry filling, …
* Mini cherry cheesecake tacos Ingredients:
* Dessert tacos
° 1 block of cream cheese, at room temperature
° 1 c. freshly squeezed lemon juice
° zest of half a lemon, finely chopped
° 1/4 cup 35% cream
° 1/2 cup icing sugar
° 1 c. vanilla
° 6 large white tortillas
° neutral oil, in sufficient quantity
° 2 c. tablespoon of sugar
° 1 c. 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
° 1 box pie filling to taste, (or fresh berries)
1. Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese until smooth and creamy, add lemon juice and zest and continue beating for a few moments.
2. Add the cream and beat again for a few minutes until thick and frothy, then add the icing sugar and the vanilla and finish beating when well incorporated.
3. Transfer the resulting device to a freezer bag (or piping bag) and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
4. Meanwhile, using a 3 “round cookie cutter, cut 5 to 6 mini tortillas from each large tortilla (approximately 30 to 40 mini tortillas in total).
5. Using a kitchen brush, lightly brush the mini tortillas with oil.
6. Mix the sugar and cinnamon well, and sprinkle the oiled side of all the mini tortillas.
7. Place the mini tortillas astride the perimeter of various empty cake tins (oiled / sweet sides facing up), pinching them slightly downwards, to give them the shape of small shells that can be garnished. once cooked and crispy.
8. Slide the molds thus garnished on a baking sheet, then in the center of the oven and bake at 375 ° F for 7 to 10 minutes; let cool completely before garnishing.
9. Cut out a corner of the freezer bag and press the reserved filling into the fold of each mini tortilla.
10. Garnish with a small spoonful of the chosen pie filling and a little Chantilly cream and / or a few fresh berries; serve immediately.